17 January 2008

Bored Inc.


Bored Inc. also a link on the side, well it rocks.
2 hOOtie purse...LOVE IT....so cute.
Mushroom belt...love it.
Would not wear it but can find the cuteness in her.

Like this is a big shocker. I love this owl purse. Hooo Hooo


Now, this belt I want.
This belt I would wear.
Bored Inc. is out of stock so I e-mailed asking for update.
{ME} so sad.
I think this belt reminds {me} of Super Mario
Oh, how I loved Super Mario my summer break back in the day.
Okay...back to whatever I was doing.
XOXO
{ME}

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Too cute... thanks for the link!

Leicy said...

Are you sure that belt only reminds you of Super Mario?

HE HE HE

tokyobunnie said...

Don't worry, it's back in stock!! I'd love to send you a thank you gift for blogging us, so please fill out the contact form on www.boredinc.net and let me know your address!! <3