I also noticed that cute owl mugs where made in Japan and thought about lead. I will die from something and this will happen sooner by using these cute mugs...only if Peter gets them for me. I sent him a link to them and said love day is the 14th of FEB.
4 comments:
They are made in Japan they are probably full of lead and you will lose all your hair.....he he he
I'm no Pansy, beside I really wouldn't mind being a little purple flower........now what!?!?!?
Bring it...... :~)
I also noticed that cute owl mugs where made in Japan and thought about lead.
I will die from something and this will happen sooner by using these cute mugs...only if Peter gets them for me. I sent him a link to them and said love day is the 14th of FEB.
I don't now how we made it this far in life!
LOVE YOU......
Lead, schmead. They are too cute to pass up.
Post a Comment