09 January 2008

{ME} + {Russell + Hazel} = LOVE











Having an organizer from Russell + Hazel is like being able to eat all the candy you want without gaining any weight. Really, it is? For many, many years I purchased organizers from Franklin Covey . They were okay. The one thing I hated about there organizers were the options of your calendars, papers, tabs, really it was the lacking of the options...it was so boring. Everything was already planned out in my organizer and I hadn't even opened the damn thing. For years I kept buying refills until....one day...this wonderful day in January of 2006. While I was blog surfing (at work) I found my one and only Russell + Hazel...I don't know what it is about paper that makes me so excited but it does. OH, how I love thee, oh Russell + Hazel, I truly love thee.

No comments: