
{Brittany} was the real reason I changed my blog.
This is a picture of Brittany and I back in December on her birthday.
{Side note: Brittany just got a puppy. You have got to check Mogley out. He is the cutest dog I have even sense. Yes, even more so then Scotties. I might delete that sentence later.}
About 5 months ago I deleted my access to moderate comments and the WHOLE template section of my dashboard. MEANING: I couldn't change any of my personal links or current site's information. At the time I didn't care. The most troublesome part of this occurrence was Brittany recently started a blog and I couldn't add her to my friends links. It mad me feel bad I couldn't add her to my links. :(
3 comments:
Awww, Hilary! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You know I love you too.
YES a blog was started awhile ago just for you =) i am switching to typepad i think. anyway girly pal love ya!!
Okay, that is the cutest dog ever! Is he a Golden Retriever? They are my all time most favorite dogs. Don't get me wrong I think that others are cute and all but I have my favorites.......
Love you!!! Feliece
Post a Comment