07 January 2008

Sorry for all the changes on my new BLOG....

...and I will have to ask you to bear with me until I find the right colors, font, template and so on and so forth.
Each time I open my blog...something seems off, so until I can fix that, "whatever the hell looks wrong" look...you will see daily changes.
SORRY!!!
Starting this new blog has caused me to not work at work today.
You are asking your self, what's new?
{Okay, it's Monday and boss man is off today. Boss man being off is real reason to late start at work.}
Well, just so you know...I have been working at work. The New Year means Hilary gets to box up and archive files in my department. This is one of my favorite things to do, really it is. It sounds odd but I don't mind manual labor because you can "see" the results of your hard labor at the end of the day. It's like spring cleaning but only in January.

Here at "work" with Boss Man skiing for the next three days, it leaves me with no direction...okay, no direction would be a lie. I have plenty of direction at work but it's not the direction I want to be heading.
...{please see bigger picture below}...
I want to be doing something that makes me shine from the inside out.
I don't want a "job" any more.
I've had "jobs" for over 15 years...I want a career, a passion that will be the driving force of {ME} for the years to come.
What I am doing today, last year, the year before that...well, it leaves me lacking that creative passion that I am looking for in my day to day life.
How do I achieve this passion career that I keep dreaming of?
Really, how do I?
I am sick of working "jobs". My current job is fine. Been with this company for over three years, it pays the bills WHICH is fine and dandy...but I want more!!!
I WANT PASSION!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Ditto. I hear ya girl. I have no passion for my current job. It is plain boring. Boring I say...billing hours blows. I don't know how much longer I can stand this.