07 February 2008

I Kid YOU Not

True story... the bad juju continues with all electronically devices.
Last night I am ironing my pants for work today... All of a sudden water starts spewing from the holes on the bottom of the Iron and then turns off... ...seriously I have some really bad karma going on...
I started laughing so hard that I tinkled...just a bit.
That's what happens after you have kids...you might experience some loss of bladder control...{side note: I know you don't want to hear this Brittany...too bad. Robin got an ear full while I was pregnant with Porter...poor Robin...so now its your turn.}

2 comments:

Britt said...

I dont mind hearing that you pee'd yourself...really. On the other hand, moles with tiny holes in them that retain lotion are a little more than I can handle. EWWW.

Birdie said...

Wow, moles? That is kind of gross.

Sorry bout your bad juju.