...two days ago I was outside eating my lunch in 75 plus degree weather.
...currently watching a huge snow storm from my work desk while weather.com informs me that it is 25 degrees outside.
Ahhh...it seems just like yesterday...tee hee...cuz it was.
Did I happen to mention that I don't have a functioning laptop and/or internet at my home?
It totally sucks especially when Peter is out of town.
Yup, that's right it is that time of year when Peter heads down to Ft. Worth, Texas for the NBS Trade Show.
So when does Peter get back you are asking?
Not soon enough...
...so this weekend I need to do:
-tomorrow morning I need to take Molly in to the VET...she is getting fix...FINALLY! That puppy is going to chew up my entire collection of Fisher & Price toys. After work I will need to pick her up. Poor Molly!!
-go to REI and pick up sidney's shoes (and these ones too) that I had shipped to the store to save $$$
--getting my taxes done Saturday morning at 11:00 am. Need to drop off my kids at JoAnne's before hand.
--Saturday night I am dropping off the kids at Kids Kampus (love Kids Kampus for doing this...$35 bucks to watch both of my kids from 5pm tell 11pm) for a hot valentines date night...with my friends...seeing that Peter will still be in Texas...and now that I am thinking about it--last year Peter had class that night and Brittany, Robin, the kids and I went to dinner.
--Sunday I have my dad's birthday party
--Monday is President's day and Kids Kampus is closed. Fun for me...I get to drive the kids to Bountiful early in the morning so my niece can watch them and then try to make it back to work by 7:45am--like that will ever happen.
--In-between all of that crap up there I will need to hit Costco, clean the house, do the laundry, and take care of poor Molly.
Wish me luck, eh.
P.S. I am at some point going to blog about CHA. It will be a long one so doing it at work is a bit hard...I really wish I had a laptop with the internet at home.
Deep breath...I can do it. I know I can.
2 comments:
Man, that's a lot of stuff to do. Call me if you need anything this weekend!! I am available and don't have all that much hw to do :)
I'm tired just reading about it. I'm glad you got some stuff done tonight. I love you and your Vday treats will be delivered to you this weekend!
XOXOX
Post a Comment