27 March 2008

Has Any One Noticed...

...the lack of family pictures lately?
Anyone?
I finally took Ruby, a.k.a., the Canon Digital Rebel to the doctor.

Porter rammed the camera into the bed frame last fall and bent the lens, well, she has never been the same. In December I purchased a new lens.
I took the camera to Sun Valley--Great, no problems...Christmas--perfect, worked fine.
Then some where in between then and now...I can't get the camera to focus--NO MATTER WHAT I DO.
I purchased the camera because I wanted to point the camera-click the button--TA DA--a perfect picture--and what the camera can't do, well, Photoshop can, eh.
So what is the point of having a nice camera, adorable kids, cute Scotties and no camera to share their cuteness with...DUH?
Talk about irritating. REALLY!
I guess I will know sooner then later.
Well, I am off to bed...Yeah, it's 11:37 p.m.
Oh the joys of being a single wife.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I hope you get your camera back soon dolly...I don't know what I would do with out mine! Eeeeeee, I shutter at the thought!
Love you,
K