03 March 2008

More thoughts...on RiNgS...


Most definitely I would like to have a ring with two bands, not three.
This RING caught my eye today.
I love the simple, clean style of her.
No extra tiny diamonds to get dirty or have fall out.
What I need to do is go and try on some different styles of rings.
The rings that I like might may look funny on my short fingers.
{side note: My left hand ring finger is a size 7.5 and my right hand is 8, sometimes 7.5.
The whole RIGHT side of my body is bigger...let's not go there. I just hate having big fingers.}
I also want white gold.
Now remember, I am still keeping my original band, using the same diamond and only purchasing the set, or whatever I end up with because you know it will change 20 times...and then with my luck, I will not get a new ring.
Why you are asking?
Because that's how Hilary rolls.

4 comments:

A Thousand Years of Snow said...

I started a blog come check me out . . . it's not much yet but it's getting there . . . LOL

Kari said...

I love that one more than the last!

Dustin said...

That is a pretty ring! I have the small side stones in mine and it is always yucky dirty and I can't wait to re-set it.
ps. hello!

HayleyPal said...

the bigger the better
love ya!!!!!!