Can you feel it?
Can you feel the sun peeking through the clouds?
Can you see the hints of green sprouting up from the ground?
Well I can...and this makes {me} so happy.
Yes, {me} so happy.
Change in the weather, change in my attitude...change every where I turn.
Lalal lalala...laLALA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAA la la la lala.....hummm...la la la lallalallalala
La la la la lA LA La lA La LALALALALAL
Can you feel the sun peeking through the clouds?
Can you see the hints of green sprouting up from the ground?
Well I can...and this makes {me} so happy.
Yes, {me} so happy.
Change in the weather, change in my attitude...change every where I turn.
Lalal lalala...laLALA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAA la la la lala.....hummm...la la la lallalallalala
La la la la lA LA La lA La LALALALALAL
3 comments:
I can feel it!!
It's about effing time...that was one long-ass winter.
I can totally feel it...if I have to clean up one more muddy paw print, I'm going to sell the dogs on ebay.
Post a Comment