18 April 2008

{FOR THE LOVE OF THIS DAY}

{side note: I wrote this on Friday and posted on Monday 21 Apr 08}
This has been the longest week that I have had in like..., I don't know, like...4 weeks.

Peter's still in California making my daily life a bit more crazish.

Porter has had a horrible cough all week which is making it hard for him to sleep therefore making it hard for me to sleep. {I started coughing this morning}

Sidney's teacher called me Wednesday telling me that Sidney is constantly complaining about her stomach hurting---though she never mentions it to Peter or I. I took her to the doctor--nerves he said. Apparently, "our stress" is hitting Sidney now which is the worst possible thing I can think of happening.

I also had a doctor's appointment yesterday and was informed that I am "maxed out" with medications as well as stress and I need to de-stress my life which I concurred.
...so we talked about what I can eliminate...

THE BIG QUESTION:
H: {So what do I eliminate?}
D: She told me eliminate work.
I should find a part time job or not work at all--take care of the kids and {me}.
H:Do I have until December to "do this" de-stressing because December is the magical month when Peter finishes school and that's when I will become balanced again--I return to my "normal" self. The bigger plan of me working part time etc...
D: Ummm...no. I need to do this now.
H: Hum, okay.
If it were that easy, don't you think I would already being doing that which would make my life easier?

So now what?

No comments: