10 April 2008

I can't get enough

I often find Porter asleep on his bed with both hands behind his head like you see him doing in this photo.
How Adorable.
I am not sure if this picture is creepy or just cute.
Every time I get the camera out Sidney goes right into "poser" mode.
This would be one of many poses.

{Oh Molly}

Where's Duncan you ask?
Hiding and well, Molly is always in your face and is actually quite relentless with wanting affection and attention {as a PUPPY should}.

4 comments:

Birdie said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Leicy said...

You open your blog to see cute little Porter, and I didn't realize how gray Sid's eyes are.....they are so cute!
Love you!

Leicy said...

Oh one other thing.....Isaac sleeps with his hands behind his head like that too, every night.
Creepy, really creepy!
Cute, really cute!

Kari said...

I just want to grab all their little bitty cheeky's!!!