23 April 2008

I am loving Shoes and Bags

Love this cute purse from Target.
Do you think I could tell Peter that I have had this one for a long time???
Old Navy has Jelly Shoes in...I am not sure how to feel about that one...
I love Steve Madden but Steve Madden's shoes no longer love me.

I think it might have to do with my age or something. It's just not worth the pain.
This black Steve Madden's Slides are "Classics". I can tell you that they are classics because I bought my pair back in 1996 when I worked at Bath & Body Works.

Cute but not worth the pain...
Yeah, I know. I am old and no longer fun.
{side note: still missing mojo}
I should just go with the Jelly's.

4 comments:

Birdie said...

I don't think they are worth the pain either! Seriously, there are tons of cute shoes that don't require toe cramps. Besides who wants to see feet after they come out of a sweaty shoe in which the have been squished into all day, contorted at strange angles :)

{Hilary} said...

Thank Robin.
That's what friends are for.
YOU ROCK!

Kari said...

I LOVE the last ones! I gotta have them!!!

I had those Steve Madden slides too! I totally threw those away.

miss morgan... said...

eeee i just got that black and yellow bag! i love it! perfect size for a paperback and everything else i need!