1) My New LAPTOP crashed last week. I have the worst luck. All is well. Peter took the thing to his IT department and I will have it back TODAY {Peter just informed me}.
2) I got out on my new bike this weekend. Nothing Special--just around town but none the less, that is getting out.
3) Sidney and Porter now have a swing set in our backyard--I will post pictures later when I find my camera software--that could take a while.
4) Had a Girls Night Out last Friday...Good Times...and the bad times that follow, aka, the Hangover. UGH!
5) I hEaRt Scottie Dogs
6) This Rocks & So Does THIS
7) April showers bring May flowers.
8) I love this girl. {Please read Wednesday, March 26, 2008 post, Reasons why Ember is not allowed to take two days off--that shit is funny}!
9) Peter's grandpa {on his father's side} past away yesterday. I love you hubby Pete. Sending you all my love.
10) "I feel" like I am being really snippy with boss man. He is bugging me today.
11) These stickers make me {sMiLe}
12) Monday's totally suck.
2 comments:
That's a lot randoms stuff. Gotta love it. BTW, sorry to hear about Pete's Grandpa, that is never an easy thing to deal with.
No, you ROCK! I love ya.
Post a Comment