16 April 2008

The Time Has Come

The Time has come for Peter to be in California for a Trade Show.
This is a new show for him to attend.
This makes {me} so happy!
This also makes me want to poke my eyes out.
Peter left today, Wednesday, 16 April 2008 at 5:30 am
and will be returning on Sunday, 20 April 2008.

I love being the "single wife", though the "married wife" that I am these days are one and the same as the "singel wife".
At least, when Peter is in town he drops off the kids at day care each morning which is HUGE.
I was up by 5:45 am and still was a few minutes late to work.

{FOR THE LOVE}

I am not sure if I want:
(a) cry
(b) turn into "robot" mom, friend, employee, human bean until Peter returns
(c) crawl back into the hole I came out of today
or
(d) all of the above

Next Thought:
Why is it that my LIFE can NEVER be in Harmony ALL at the same TIME?
Where is my BALANCED LIFE?
What happened to my CHI? Did I have one?
Why do I get to be the ONE that is consistently off in more then one aspect of their LIFE ALL THE TIME?

I am not sure if this makes me want to:
(a) poke my eyes out
(b) run with sharp objects in my hands and pockets while blind-folded in the forest
(c) eat more bad food therefore upsetting "the balance" even more.
(d) cry again
(e) be pissy at Pete
or
(e) all of the above.

Well, I am off to lunch.
Love ya,
{me}

5 comments:

Kari said...

Breathe, breathe, breathe. You can do it. You can. You have too! Just make sure you get some YOU time next weekend. I know that's tough but please try.

Kari said...

P.S. I will be the single wife/mom Sunday through Thursday...I have less to deal with than you but we can commiserate together.

Leicy said...

I would have to pick all of the above.......although it might be better to poke someone else's eye out. NOT MINE THOUGH...I'm too busy puking, oh look I did it again. :~)

{Hilary} said...

Feliece I refuse to run with you if you smell like vomit...seriously.

Birdie said...

Have some faith! I know you can do it :) And call me if you need anything!!