23 June 2008

Good Morning Feliece *Rise & *Shine*

Love: Your little Sister, {me} P.S. Photos have not been edited. Repeat: Photos have not been edited.





I am not sure what these photos say about {me}. Who am I fooling?This is {me}. This is who I am. Feliece and I rock. We, the Sisters, {left to right: Noele, Feliece, {me}, bought matching shorts {see above image above-hard not to miss} just for this family reunion. You ask yourself: Where's Pete? Germany. Ah, Poor Peter-missing all this fun. Matching out fits: Old navy. Shorts $9.99, White tee $1..99= Priceless and I have the photos to prove it.

3 comments:

Leicy said...

I'm not sure if those shorts were really that flattering anymore, although we are a hot bunch......hot, that is what we are.........

{Hilary} said...

HOT HOT HOT HOT
Feliece, Noele & Hilary are HOT.
I do have to agree with you Feliece, those shorts are not flattering...at all.

Kari said...

Without the shorts it wouldn't be as funny. Come on...those shorts are HOT! NOT!

I laughed so damn hard at all those photos. Thanks guys!