Can you spy my parents in that photo? My mom has on 1 {sweet} plaid dress and I am not sure if my dad's suit if corduroy or not?
Sidney at Kids Kampus the night of her Graduation. She is getting so BIG.
I can't believe she will be starting 1st grade in August/September.
Sidney showing off her moves in the "Mexican Hat" dance. I have been begging her to teach me but no so much luck.
Grandpa Holbrook back in the day. Not sure what day. I see some of my father in him. I never got a chance to meet Grandpa Holbrook.
2 comments:
You look like you are going to bite my boob!
Oh my gosh! What a random grouping of photos Hils. Yes, you Holbrooks are Crazy and Wild.
Sid's hair is darling!
P.S. It's about time you updated your blog girl! I was just about to send you a rude email!!!
Post a Comment