29 June 2008

It's Been A While


It has been a while. I love my Scotties but also don't want to make ya'll suffer because I do too. Ah, who am I fooling? I have posted a few pictures of "The Scotties".
I love using the term "the Scotties".
I love that I have more then one Scottish Terrier.
A few things about Molly:
1) This image about would be Molly's favorite new place to sleep. As if she is Queen Sheba, the Alpha and Omega
2) When I call Molly to "come" 9 out of 10 times she runs the opposite direction.
3) Molly can run fast and I do mean fast.
4) She makes me happy from the inside out. (but not when she is running away from me)
5) Peter and I predict that her hips and the way she runs now will end up costing us a lot of money in the future. (Robin you know what I am talking about)
6) Duncan, regardless of how he feels 90% of the time, does enjoy having Molly around(?).
7) The back dog door was the best investment, ever!
8) I can honestly say that I will no longer be having children but only Scotties for the rest of my days.
9) I love hearing the Scotties walk on the hard wood floor.
10) Molly is a good girl. She really is. She is now a tween and we know how teenage girls can be. Yup, I'm a dork.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Awwww....how can you not love that face?

Birdie said...

Trust me, I know!! Having cute little doggies running around the house makes life so much sweeter :)