
The Barbie Radio/CD Player has been requested.
I have been holding off purchasing Sidney a bed set until she made up her mind on which radio she wanted...Barbie or Hello Kitty. It was a tuff decision but BARBIE WON--now I hope that I can find the matching bed set!
I have been holding off purchasing Sidney a bed set until she made up her mind on which radio she wanted...Barbie or Hello Kitty. It was a tuff decision but BARBIE WON--now I hope that I can find the matching bed set!
To be Fair, Porter is also gettgin a new bed set.
Why is it so much harder to find cute boy items?
Anyone?
4 comments:
How cute! She chose Barbie over Hello Kitty? Dang! I love Hello Kitty!
It was funny...Sidney ask me which one I liked better.
I told her I liked Hello Kitty and then she picked Barbie.
She always picks whatever one I don't. I should of known better and picked Barbie first.
Yeah, I think I would have voted for Hello Kitty too. But I just hold a grudge against Barbie...damn her.
Brittany's vote, not that she has one, is no characters whatsoever. She'll probably want nothing to do with Barbie 6 months from now and then you'll be stuck with Barbie bedding.
Post a Comment