Oddly enough...
I have been in such a great mood today.
Normally after a week of Peter being out of town I feel empty and lifeless let alone full of energy. What a great feeling.
I am so grateful that Peter took this Summer semester off. Peter only has two semester left tell he graduates with his MBA in business finance. I AM SO EXCITED for Him, for Us, for our Family. I know when he starts Fall Semester in September I will become a walking zombie again. At first I am fine and after time goes on, I lose my balance in life. I become the "single wife" as I like to call myself.
Peter is my foundation.
My rock.
He keeps me grounded, truly he does.
When he is working full time and attending school full time at night...well, it breaks me mentally and emotionally and wears my soul thin.
To make a long story short...This is a good sign. Me today being happy and full of life after nine days--- oddly enough I feel fine ---I miss him dearly but I feel fine.
1 comment:
Awesome job Hils. I knew you could do it!
Post a Comment