It does.
Also, Sidney is now sick and I had to take her to my mom's house this morning.
Cough, fever, and the running nose--the works as I like to call it.
Poor mom and dad. They are going to get it now.
I had no other options.
I was off on Friday.
Peter left for Colorado this morning and will be returning on Saturday evening.
My head is in a cloud and when the cloud moves I am surrounded by fog.
There is no happy medium. I feel like everyone is talking in a whipser but when I talk I am shouting.
FOR THE LOVE OF THE COLD.
Oh well, it is what it is.
I got home last night at midnight.
Then this morning Peter had to pick up the rental car at the airport by 7:30 for the trip to Denver.
AGH!!
This is going to be a long day.
1 comment:
i feel your pain cough cough =( love ya
Post a Comment