Horrible headache today...as if I had been drinking all night long BUT I hadn't.
Odd, I know.
Truly, the headache is because of exhaustion. I am all out of steam but the kettle is still on the stove. (I can do it.)
Peter has been gone for the last four days, previous to that I was gone for three, I have been going at full speed for too long and no matter what time I go to bed or what time I wake up I am tired.
You know it's bad when your boss ask you if you drank the night before.
FOR THE LOVE!
Yes, I am tired but does the boss have to throw in the drinking comment.
Peter will be home on Saturday evening.
I miss him.
It feels like it been forever.
At this point it's been 7 days...I can make it another 2 more days.
I can make it, right?
1 comment:
You can do it my friend. Saturday will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment