17 July 2008

Sicky

Feeling sicky today.
It started yesterday afternoon...the irritated throat.
I had felt "off" all day long.
Not my usual off but a different kinda off.
I knew it was coming.
Why did I know it was coming? Well...
Porter went to the doctor Monday morning. He had a cough, running nose, not a fever but his temperature was running a bit high and all night long he complained that his ear hurt.
Porter had an ear infection.
Sick kids want to be "loved on" and they love on you back.
This is what happens when you have kids.
They share everything.
I have taught my kids to share (or I am trying to at least).
This is the one thing I don't want my kids to share.
...the cold...
Who likes the cold anyway?
Last week it was diarrhea and vomiting and this week it's the cold.
Haven't I already been through enough this month (I'm not even bringing up the previous 6 months).
Have I not already paid my dues with all the other issues that run through my life on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis?
Anyone?
So...
My brain feels like it's been scrambled. Can't really figured out what I am suppose to be doing today and when I do, I get side tracked and it takes me another 15 minutes to get back to the original thing I was suppose to be doing.
FOR THE LOVE--I can do it. I know I can.
Well, I am off this afternoon for the show.
Wish me health.
I am going to need it.
I get back at 11 p.m. Sunday night and Peter leave Monday morning at 7 am with his new rep for Colorado to do clinics for Vaude.
Peter will be gone until Saturday the 26th.

1 comment:

Leicy said...

I do appreicate Porter 'sharing' with my family as well, Clarice is sick, and Isaac and I are getting sick even as we speak. Love you!