25 August 2008

Did I happen to Mention that I meet Josh Radin?

Please remember that these photos were taken by my cell phone.
{This picture of me sucks. Nothing more can be said about that but all the same it's a picture with Josh Radin and me}
Supposedly there was a "meet and greet" before the concert but Josh couldn't make it so they changed it for after the concert. Kari and I found out about this and thought we would hang out and pretend that we were part of the "meet and greet". What harm could be done, right?
Well it just happened to be the BEST PART OF THE NIGHT. We meet JOSH.

I was hoping I would "look better" if I made the photo black and white. NOPE, not so much. I still look gross. It must be the camera and not me, right? Because I am ONE HOT BABE on any other given day, eh. I mean really, I always look good but this photo does me no justice. What a same!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Josh is yummy. He is my new ringtone. Jeff thinks I have a problem.

{Hilary} said...

Jeff would think that you had a problem. Oh Jeff. You crack me up.