29 August 2008

*HaPpY BiRtHdAy KaRi*

Yes, I know your birthday was last Friday
but better late then never.

Kari's Cupcake Cake. How cute is that? Kari got her cake at So Cupcake. Kari with Elizabeth and Brittany. Kari was taking a picture of me while I was taking a picture of her. The two of us are such DORKS

Cheesy Pete.
Close up of almost my whole face. Tee Hee
Cheesy Porter--You know where he gets that from, eh.

Kari and Pete...yes, he is all mine.
Bubble Gum Treats
Robin & Joe
Just Pete.
Just Joe.
Just Sidney. Check out more of this girl on this post.
Hurray for the cupcake cakes & cupcakes.
Sidney at least had three.
How could you not?
I know for a fact I will be going to So Cupcake very soon.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Ahhhhh...some are scary...some are cute! I want another cupcake cake!