I don't like vomit.
I can actually say that I don't know one single person that likes vomit, the smell of vomit or to vomit.
Especially, as a mother, when it's your small child and your child can not communicate to you that they are going to vomit.
The smell of vomit gets "stuck" in my nose and I swear its all I have been able to smell all day long.
Regardless of how much cleaning product I use, loads of laundry I do, the smell of vomit is every where...or just "stuck" in my nose.
It was bad enough that on Saturday night when Sidney threw up the toilet lid was down and not up---yeah, so you know she throws up on the lid and the splatter factor was amazing.
Peter and I "Paper, Rock, Scissors" for the clean-up.
Needless to say that I lost.
I hate that. I swear Peter has ESP every time we play that game. It's as if he knows which "one" I am going to do.
It's 7:05 p.m. and it's the first time today I haven't had Porter glued to me. It's also the first time he has taken a nap. He still hasn't eaten. Alright...off to the store get groceries. Then home to clean and put away laundry.
1 comment:
I should have know Porter was sick. Sorry to hear that my friend. Vomit is disgusting!
Post a Comment