08 September 2008

Tomorrow Is The Day!!!!

Joshua Radin has a new album coming out tomorrow. I can't wait.
{Side note: Oh, wait--for some strange reason I can't seem to get iTunes to work on my laptop. This happened a few weeks ago. A pop-up tells me to download and install new updates for iTunes.
Well, my iTunes icon is gone and I can't seem to download the program from the iTunes site. I had Peter look at my computer last night and he had no idea "what I had done" nor could he download iTunes.
I didn't do anything. I swear.}

3 comments:

Leicy said...

I just want to play in the sandbox.....

{Hilary} said...

I want to play with him in the sandbox. Damn...he is so my type and so stinkin HOT!

Kari said...

Ha! Ha! I guess you'll need to see me tomorrow regarding a copy of the new CD!