07 October 2008

3 Years Old Mommy

Today Porter is {3} years old!
Porter is getting "so, so, so BIG Mommy"--those would be the words he uses when describing something VERY exciting-like turning three.
Before I dropped him off at school, Porter and I went to Albertson's to buy cookies for his Lady Bug class. He was so, so, so, so excited about the cookies.
I will post some pictures later tonight of him opening his present this morning. TOO CUTE...the wrapping job was even cuter. The things I now have time to do.
P.S. Porter is getting older and you know what...it doesn't make me sad...Hilary is fine and dandy with two kids. No more, no less.

5 comments:

Birdie said...

Happy Birthday to Porter!! 3 years old?? WOW!

Nancy said...

Three years old, what a great age. Happy Birthday... enjoy every precious minute.

Leicy said...

My baby 'Porter the Snorter' is three ?!?! can't be!!! We will call him tonight and sing to him....are you having a get together? No pressure if you aren't.

Britt said...

Happy Birthday Porter!

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Porter McSnorter!!! I am so happy you are 3 today!

By the way, what was the big present?