15 October 2008

It Is Never A Good Sign When...

...Your daughter gives you note from her teacher and starts crying as you read it.
This is how the note reads:
Sidney has been bossy with other students-
-she is trying to help but it is causing problems.
We are working on it.
Mr. Craner
Some days Hilary doesn't know what to do with Sidney, Hilary wants to pull her hair out of her head and then their are those days where Sidney is so helpful and obedient that Hilary is not sure if that Sidney is the one and the same girl.
Really, what dose Hilary do?
Please see this post for "third person" reference.
Hilary thinks she is funny.
This might be the saving grace for Hilary.
Hilary is laughing out loud because this is annoying but Hilary still thinks it's funny enough at this point to continue.

4 comments:

Birdie said...

It's tough for a kid to understand, but it could be a good learning experience. Not to worry!

Britt said...

Bossy? Who, Sidney?

{Hilary} said...

I know it's hard to believe that Sidney is bossy!!!
Boy do I have my work cut out for me for like the next 15 years.
FOR THE LOVE!

Kari said...

I fear that I will receive the same note from Matthew's elementary school teacher when that day comes in....LESS THAN ONE YEAR!