30 October 2008

more downloads, oh my

these are fun luggage tags
fall afternoon craft projects are good for moms too
recharge your computer's wallpaper here
hope you have been helping Zoe count down to halloween

p.s.
do tell me your halloween plans
i would love to hear them

4 comments:

{Hilary} said...

opps i forgot to mention my own plans
trick or treatin with hubby and the kidos

Birdie said...

Nice. I will be doing my best to avoid trick-or-treaters tonight.....since I have no candy, and my dog likes to eat trick-or-treaters, or at least that what the kids think. And then tomorrow we have a "Boos and Brews" party. I will be sporting my black widow costume, and Joe is still undecided about his costume :)

Nancy said...

Hilary, have fun with your family. Enjoy the treats and stay safe.

It's a quiet time here at the ranch. We never have trick or treaters because we live too far from town, on an isolated mountain. I love it though, so we will sip hot cider and enjoy a movie.

Have a great weekend!

Kari said...

Halloween parade and party at Matthew's preschool and then trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.