kari and hilary saw josh radin last week
kari left her camera unattended more than once during the night...
sad for her, sad for all of you that read my blog and have to see these hot photos of me
oh well, it sucks to be you...not that you have to comment on these photos
hilary has more than one chin--not a good thing
4 comments:
I look so hideous in these photos. Gross. I'm sure Josh was impressed. Not that I was trying to impress him or anything. Ewww...it's a good thing I'm getting my hair done on Saturday. Look at the bags and dark circles under my eyes. My shirt doesn't fit well and yuck...I look gross.
enough of this and that...i look so "hawt" in all of these photos. i mean, really, does it get any better for those of us approching "ARRP"?
What ever you are both HAWT.....ask anyone....I don't really count though since I am your sister, but I can tell Kari she is HAWT...
HILAROUS! Love all the photographs...but who is the guy? Is he famous and I'm totally not with it?
LOL
Love ya,
K
Post a Comment