Sidney just walked up to me and asked me when we are going to see Santa. The past few years we have seen Santa the day after Thanksgiving. It was something that my previous job had done for all the employees children.
I asked Sidney "why?"
She then proceeds to tell me that she needs to tell Santa what she wants for Christmas.
My eyebrows raise...
I said, "I thought you wanted Hannah Montana stuff and a sewing machine?"
"No Mom, I want an ice skating rink in the back yard."
Interesting...very interesting. I got to hand it to her, she can really come up with good ideas. I hope she is happy christmas morning.
4 comments:
An ice skating rink? Huh? How is Santa going to do that? I tell my kids they have deadline for gifts....works most of the time.
Nice blog...
Congrats...
THE DEVIL INSIDE ©
Hum.....
So, you keep changing your picture but not your blog....wth?
Post a Comment