...time has gotten the best of me
I have no time at work to even e-mail my friends let alone play on the Internet or blog
At home, well, between the two kids, the Scotties and Peter finishing up his last class...that leaves little or no time for me to play any more.
Sad for me and for you
So, here i am.
Being so boring
Nothing to say
After you haven't blog for a while or not as often as you use to, it feels as if I have nothing to write about when in reality I actually should have tons to say.
(like it's that often that I don't have something to say)
~Sidney just had her SEP's last week at school and her teacher was the most excited to meet with us then any other parent (so he said). He said that Sidney had the most progress of any student in has taught in the last six years.
Not sure if that's good or bad but I know for a fact that would be one of the many reasons I don't blog at night. Every night I have been putting in about an hour of time with Sidney doing reading, writing sentences and working on sight words. I feel like I am in 1st grade all over again...ha ha ha.
Whatever "it" is, spending more time with the kids has paid off and I am grateful that I have the time to spend with Sidney and Porter.
Working three days a week has been such a huge blessing in my life.
~My car "broke" down a few weeks ago and I had to put $1,000 dollars into her...ouch.
~I am scrapbooking with Kari this weekend.
~Peter surprised me with an awesome Valentines present...this Rab jacket.
~Peter and I have reserved a week in Yellowstone for this August.
~Over Spring Break, we are going to rent a RV and cruise Southern Utah with the kids and might just head on down to California to visit Disneyland...surprise the kids with that one, eh?! Talk about fun. Fun for the kids. Fun for the PaRenTs???
Okay, really, I am a kid at heart for those of you who know me. Disneyland with be a blast. I just need to focus on how to make it fun for Peter. Oh poor Peter.
Peter and I would like to head to Costa Rica but we really want to focus on spending time with the kids and feel like funds should go to vacations with the kids.
One of these days I might actually get to spend time with my friends again.
Really, I will.
Peter's last class is April 28th.
Let's see, that is how many days?
69 days
And that my friends is a great way to end a post.
XOXO
Hilary
2 comments:
Wow! That all sounds great! You sound so good Hilary! I can't wait to see you and spend Saturday night with you my friend!
I think I forgot how to scrapbook!
Hiyya Hils. I'm so glad I ran into you at the store today :) It makes me sad that we have both gotten so busy we hardly even see each other anymore!! We need to fix that this summer. As soon as Pete and I are done with school we will fix this :) I can't wait!
Post a Comment