26 August 2009

A Bit of Summer 2009

Tyler & Rachel lovin on each other
oh that Porter Boy

Yeah, I know. I have issues.



Sometimes it's better NOT to know what I am thinking or doing.

Those are my 'boys'.
West Yellowstone



Is it just me or dose Peter always have a beer in his hand?
Josh and my new friend Devon.

Me in Vermont without the kids. =)

Feliece


Porter riding his bike and the scotties chasing after him.

Clarice and Sidney





Porter in the pond. THis is my folks back yard.


Slip and Slide with the scotties=good times.

1 comment:

The Curtis Family said...

Hello!

I didn't realize that you too had a blog. If you don't mind, I added you as my friend and will follow you and your family. I am much better at blogs than I am at FB. Your family is so cute.

Allison