The best news that I have is that for Mother's Day Peter purchased me Natalie Merchant tickets.
SWEET Pete!!!
Natalie is performing at the Red Butte Gardens on August 4th! Kari had mentioned to me that her and Jeff had tickets too... so it looks like we will be going on a double date that night!
Funny news to to go along with the Natalie Merchant tickets...the Outdoor Retail Show will be going from August 3rd through the 6th! Those who are friends or family of mine know that during this time of year Peter is very busy with clients and show events and it's hard for me and the family to even see Peter during this time, let alone spent an evening away from his duties of work.
Pete has been pushing the owner of Liberty Mountain to sponsor a party this year which he finally got the okay to do! This is a huge event and a huge deal to sponsor a party at the Outdoor Retail Show.
Guess what night this party will be?
Really, guess what night?
Wednesday, August 4th!!! Yup, the same night as Natalie Merchant! The odds of that happening are slim but for me that is HOW I ROLL!
Poor Hilary!
Poor Peter!
Talk about putting some extra pressure on Pete's shoulders! Let's see how this one pans out!
Okay next:
This Summer I have tons of fun events planned for the kids and I.
Season passes at Lagoon.
I just bought a pass for Hogle Zoo.
Also, a very fun and almost free event that is called KIDS BOWL FREE! It started May 1st and ends September 30, 2010. All kids under 18 can bowl two free games per day for the cost of rental bowling shoes! Folks, you should check it out at www.kidsbowlfree.com !
Peter will be going to Italy this June for his annual work trip. His fourth trip to Europe with Libery and I swear one of these times I am going with him!!!!! 11 days is a long time to be gone and I am hoping that the time will fly by and I have insured this by getting tons of different passes as you can see!
The first week of July our family is heading to Sun Valley with the McConkie's and the second week of August our small family of four will be using my parents time share in West Yellowstone for some family QT!
So it looks like the kids and I are going to be having tons of fun this SUMMER!
Being a stay at home mom is like early retirement but better... ;)
Hopefully I will blog soon and let you know how things are rolling in my life!
4 comments:
It was good to hear from you Hilary and yes my blogging is few and far between these days, I'm spending too much time on facebook. I'm glad all is well in your life. I know your kids are growing up and it sounds like you are enjoying every precious moment with them...and you should. Blessings to you my friend!
YEE HAW! We'll have to work real hard at not being passed out by the time the concert starts! Tee Hee!
Hope I can get into that busy schedule of yours this summer!!
I like your new blog background! So bright and cheery :)
Post a Comment