21 September 2010

Cooking is NOT my cup of Tea Folks!

After almost 15 months of Porter begging me everyday to make pancakes and me replying that I can't make pancakes...well, this is how it went down:
{Okay, I did have a few odds against me.}
1. I had to use the fry pan. My griddle died this past Spring and I never replaced it. That griddle served us over 14 years. It was a wedding gift.
2. Directions tell you not to OVERMIX...Porter whipped it for about five or six minutes!
3. I didn't spray the pan first. SO, I sprayed the spatula with Pam hoping this would have the same effect! It didn't!
4. I turned the pancakes way to early but at this point I knew it didn't matter!
I can't make pancakes!

2 comments:

Replacement Windows Raleigh NC said...

Cooking is a also an Art...
Thank you for the post..

Home Renovation Raleigh NC said...

cooking is also an art some time some person do these arts like me.
Thank you for sharing.