
Feliece, my actual, real live sister, started a blog today. Not that I have fake sisters or pretends ones or are those just the voices in my head, hummm.... I just wanted people to know I have friends, I mean family.
(From left to right...Noele, Feliece, {ME}. By-the-way, I am the cutest person in my family. I would bug Noele, my oldest sister to start a blog,...but she is too busy at work...you can't even get that girl to e-mail during the day, yet alone to start a blog?)
If you think I am funny (okay, truth be told, I am the only one that thinks I am funny)...man she is going to blow you away.
What a wonderful day it is.
Isn't it lovely?
Two down {Hayley and now Feliece} and one more person left to start a blog?
YOU know who I am talking to, RIGHT?
What a wonderful day it is.
Isn't it lovely?
Two down {Hayley and now Feliece} and one more person left to start a blog?
YOU know who I am talking to, RIGHT?
YES, YOU!
A little "Birdie" told me that she has nothing to write about...
What do you think I am writing about?
My life is a whole lot of "nothing".
That's the point.
To make the people that love you listen to the daily muse of your everyday nothings.
My life is a whole lot of "nothing".
That's the point.
To make the people that love you listen to the daily muse of your everyday nothings.
It is, in fact all about making those who love you suffer, duh?
Have "you" not suffered enough (this is what you are thinking) right?
No, not until I say "enough".
So there.
4 comments:
Hello????
Anyone home?
It's sad I have to post on my own blog.
It's okay to post on your own blog. You gotta love yourself!!! So um, seriously, I do need to start my blog. A little Birdie told me that too (see love yourself!) I don't know when but soon!! Maybe I can work on it this weekend!? Maybe??
Hilary, Hilary, Hilary!!! You may be the cutest, but 'I' am the one with the palest skin and smallest boobs. I am not sure if that is something to be proud of, wait, no it really isn't! Maybe my boobs are smaller because you and Noele are both sitting on them! I love you so little sister, who calls herself 'Me'.....Feliece
PS: Birdie, I am so sorry!@
You should read the nothingness I wrote about today......'I' am the funny sister. You will regret this!
Post a Comment