Brittany talked to me about the Wasatch Back Ranger Relay and to be honest with you I have been thinking about it a lot. Anyway...
You may be asking yourself, "What is the Wasatch Back Ranger Relay?"
"Think of it as a 178-mile party with 12 best friends. Teams of 12 will rock out to live bands, enjoy the wacky participant costumes, and make life-long friends with teammates and competitors. Teams will party along the backside of the beautiful Wasatch Mountains from Logan (85 miles north of Salt Lake City) to Park City, Utah (15 miles east of Salt Lake City)." Umm, how can you say no to that?
The next question you are asking is how does it work?
Well...Its really quite simple. A bunch of friends get together and start running (don't worry Brittany and I have started a list. Joe and Robin, Brittany and Garrett, Hilary and Peter, Kari (for some reason I didn't think Jeff would want to be included on our relay team), Ali and Alan, and I can't remember the last four...) Okay, there's a little more to it. Your relay team will consist of 12 members. During the relay, each team member runs three legs, each leg ranging between 3 - 8 miles and varying in difficulty. So umm, basically, one runner would run any where from 11.5 miles to 18.5...ummm not bad, eh!
So who is on board?
Anyone?
Hayley?
Feliece?
P.S. Brittany...are you still thinking about doing this?
P.S. Brittany...are you still thinking about doing this?
5 comments:
Might be fun!? But can I bring my bike :) JK!!
Jeff said he was in as long as he could drive and it was downhill!!! You hit that one right on the head!!!
When is it? I know that Jason would do it. He actually likes to run! Give me details!
If we can put a team together, I'm in.
I just remembered, the 'mini' triathilon is a week later. The two seem like a lttle too close together for me. sniffle sniffle sniffle
Post a Comment