31 January 2008

~*So Freakin Excited~*

I have been holding out on blogging about "this" and I am not sure why?
It could be that I am in denial about "it".
Like something bad would happen and I wouldn't be able to go.
I am attending the LARGEST CRAFT & HOBBY SHOW in the world.


SASSAFRAS LASS has asked me to come work their booth at the...
2008
CHA Winter Convention and Trade Show {please click on CHA to find out more Info}

When?
Feb. 10-13th
WHERE?
Anaheim , CA.
Nice, warm weather...is so near to me...I can feel her warmth on my shoulders...can you?
I am so over the damn snow. All the weathter has been doing here is snowing...and snowing...
Cold slushy snow every where in Utah, I am over snow (I know I have said this more then once) and I am ready to move on to the next seaon.
Heading to California will be a slight tease.
I know this but it will be a nice break.
Finally to the reason why I am going to CHA.
Their could be a chance to hump Hayley and/or Rebecca's leg or both (I will have someone take pictures if this actually happens)---so that is the real reason why I am going.
Why can't I hump legs in Utah?
It's like the Las Vegas saying...what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...this will apply to Anaheim (though it does not have the same flow when speaking it out loud).
Also there are a few people I would like to meet, aka, people I have been stalking blogs for months, maybe even years now.
Here is my list CHA HOT LIST:
Ali--she just seems so nice and down to earth...I wonder what she is like in person.
Elise ohh how I love Elise. Kari and I have been stalking Elise sense late 2005...how awesome would it be to actually meet her?
Heather owner of Poppy Ink
Kim--this will be an easy one...she is also working in SF's booth.
I would just love to meet
Haylee Bean...not sure if she is in the Scrabooking world but if she was?!?!?!?! She takes amazing photos.
Hayley--tee hee...
martha...aka mugsyboo--I have been stalking her longer then Elise. She has no idea.
Stacey ---i have been stalking her for a few years...poor thing, she has no idea either.
nitty.gritty. though I don't think she is coming...by-the-sounds of it...she has a full plate.
one good bumblebee need I say more...Still want that damn elephant paper sherdder. Really I do.
--There are a few more I would like to meet but what you don't know is that I started this post on the 31 January 2008(as you can see by the date) but today's date is 5 February 2008. It would take me a few more weeks to add to the list and by then...CHA will be over and done with.

1 comment:

Kari said...

You are going to have so much fun! I am sooo jealous!