The long dreaded depression has hit.
It's my companion although I have tried ditching it on several occasions the past few days...it even went to the gym with me last night and still followed me home. Damn "it", go away.
Once it is with me, it likes to stick around for a while. Lucky me, eh?
I don't like feeling down but it enjoying me feeling like this.
What is the root of my despair this time?
I have been putting on my happy face as if nothing is wrong because I can't pin point "it" to one thing or another.
"It" has its many lists...one for home, work, Peter, the kids and the biggest list yet is on me.
I could start on one of my many "list" of reasons I could be feeling down but really, it's all the same.
Every one has heard the list...can you imagine how many times I have gone over the lists? Yeah, I'm sure you can.
Ummm, so lately I have had some bad karma. Just {ME}.
No one else in the family with BAD karma.
The washing machine was broken for a few weeks. I finally had my BIL come and look at it--fine--even ran a load--nothing.
The dish washer was over flowing but when Peter looks at it and runs a cycle--it works fine.
My lap top will not connect to the internet but Peter's lap top connects. We have wireless so if Peter's lap top works so should mine. Humm, apparently not.
My cell phone, my only phone, randomly turns off for no reason--everyday, several times everyday.
The vacuum keeps clogging up on me. (I have stopped using it on the IKEA rug and Peter has cleaned it sense then, so it should be working fine, right? No, not the case.)
The DVD player broke over the weekend while Peter was ice climbing...the children and I got to watch many old VHS. Nothing like seeing Bug's Life on VHS. How I will never tire of that show.
My camera will not automatically focus. I don't know WTF that is about but it really is starting to piss me off.
It seems like everything I touch is going to break on me and no one else I know currently seems to have this problem, it’s like I am being punished for...what? I have no idea.
I have and will continue keeping my positive attitude about life, about my life.
Fake it until you feel it, eh???
What choice do I have?
Well, I do have choices but I choose happiness.
Happy Happy Joy Joy DUH!
Who wouldn't-- unless you are the Grinch?
Humm...I was hoping that after this post...well, I would feel somewhat better...not feeling "it". When I get like "this" Peter, lucky man, gets the blunt of "it".
I don't think I said more then 10 sentences to him on Sunday and last night I might have said "hi" and "I am going to the gym now".
The less I say the better off everyone is.
I hate to say I am sorry for things I don't really mean to say.
Let’s face it, its one thing to say them in your head but another when spoken out loud.
I want to say really mean things when I get like "this".
I enjoy it.
It makes me happy.
I like picking on Peter.
I feel it coming on...the lists...the lists want to start with Peter right now...it wants to make it on the blog, in fact, on this post but I refuse the list to happen right now.
I am sick of the list...you are sick of the list.
I am sick of complaining about the things on my list.
Therefore...the list will not make its appearance on the blog.
Sorry List, you will have to come back some other day, if at all.
1 comment:
Awh the love of a sister, (that would be me) just in case you were wondering. I'm here, you know that, but you also know that I get this way too so I understand the BLAH BLAH BLAH of it all! I love you tons! I can come work out with you if you want, I'm sure that they will let me in for free just once. And besides you can kick my A@# if you want it will make you feel better. Leicy
Post a Comment