Ahhh...finally, it's here.
~Blessed Monday~{side note: You will never hear those words from my mouth again.}
Peter comes home tonight.
Thank the good lord.
I don't think I could take it much longer...though Peter was gone much longer while in Germany this past summer--this trip seems like it was longer.
Let's see how many days has it been sense I last saw Peter?
I left for Anaheim, California on Saturday, February 9th and returned on the 12th late in the evening. Peter left the 12th, the same day I returned but the two of us totally missed each other. 8 Days--it seems like many more. I feel all out of sorts. Discombobulated might be the right word. I start feeling like this after Peter, aka, my rock, has been gone for a while.
Peter is my foundation that holds me up...not that I like my foundation when it's around all the time but....you get my point, eh?I am dying a slow death at work today.
FOR THE LOVE OF WORK
Time is only standing still because I am anxiously awaiting Peter's return home.
AHHHHHHH
1 comment:
How sweet is that... missing your hubby so much! Please let him read it so he will know how much he is loved. How appropriate Peter, the rock, and foundation. You are fortunate to have such a great relationship and that is a blessing indeed!
Post a Comment