21 February 2008

{this makes me happy}

New paper from Sassafras...
I can't wait to get my hands on it.
This CHA Show was amazing--AND Sassafras was the talk of the scrap booking industry.
These papers you are looking at are from the Serendipity Line--
Sunshine Lollipop, one of the four new lines that were introduced at the show.These papers are double side
-- so you are getting the most out of each paper,
which also makes it easier to make cards with,
and...and...are you ready for this...
the bottoms, aka, or the trim of the paper can be cut off and usded around a photo, a title, or just throw the thing away.
AHHHHHH!!!!!!
AWESOME
Rock On!!!!

The back side of this trim will have your bar code, logo and paper line info.


Now the journaling tags are made out of die cut stickers rather then card stock paper....loving it, yes, i am loving it.


... More scrumptious paper...
The trim on "sprinkled" is one of my favorites
...oranges...
how cute is that? CUTE!!!

This paper makes me happy.
I like being happy.
I need to be happy.
Happy is good for {me}.
{me} needs to be happy!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I need one of each of every item...NOW! Beck and Tim ROK the scrapbooking world!!!