12 March 2008

The Longevity Game

Play this Game!
Apparently...
I will be dying sometime in
2068!
Gives me something to look forward too.
...sorta but kinda not really....
It's actually really CREEPY now that I am thinking about it.
{Edit: I will die in the year 2058. Brittany called it. I totally lied. 13 Mar 08}
{Damn You Brittany}

5 comments:

Leicy said...

I will be leaving my earthly wealth behind at the young age of 90, 10 years earlier than you.

{Hilary} said...

Well that's even creepier.
I think I might take this post off and delete it completely.

Britt said...

I'm not far behind her...91 I think. My drinking habits knocked me way down...Hils I think you might have lied on that one...

Kari said...

I agree with Britt. Take the test again. I will live to be 94. Jeff 80.

Britt said...

Seeing your update totally makes me laugh...yep, still laughing. We're all going down in a blaze of glory.