14 March 2008

{dAtE NiGhT}

Sidney and I have a date tonight...yippee!
I am so excited about this date with Sidney.
I am picking her up from school right after I get off work, taking her to Barbacoa,
Sidney's favorite place to eat and then...
...are you ready...
...we are going to see Horton Hears A Who!

Do You Want TO Know What's Even Better Then

Barbacoa and A Movie?

(I know it hard to imagine what could be better then that for a five year old but try for me.)

Tonight it's just the GIRLS.

No BOYS ALLOWED.
NO STINKIN' BOYS.
ONLY GIRLS!

6 comments:

Kari said...

Yah! Have a great time and let me know how the movie is. We are taking the boys tomorrow.

Kimberly said...

Hehehe...HAVE FUN! I'm taking my chicklets on Tuesday..I can't wait! xoxo
Love you andmiss you!
K

miss morgan... said...

ooh let me know how it is! i want to see it i think!

Britt said...

No Boys Allowed...you're starting to sound like your hubby :) How was the movie?

Birdie said...

Cute, cute! I'm guessing I won't be running to the theatre for that one, but it will definately make my netflix list!

Leicy said...

Not that I have room to talk, but isn't it time for a new post? :~)