I went to Salt Lake Running Company and these are the shoes that I got. Finally after 6 months of saying I was going to go there, run on the stupid treadmill, have them record me, and then fit me for the correct shoe...I DID IT!
Saving the BEST FOR LAST.
Cannondale Six13 Feminine
I went and tried out two bikes today. This is the one I liked BEST.
If it all goes well I could have this bike no later then this weekend. Melissa at Revolution Mountain Sports has one in stock.
I am so excited---I think. Starting a new sport can always be a bit intimidating but I will be fine. Everyone is a beginner at some point--it just sucks when your that one. I have great friends to go riding with and they will just have to love me...right? Brittany. Robin. Right?
4 comments:
Sore neck my ass...naughty girl.
I'm very proud of you for taking action in all you talk about. Its about damn time you got some stinkin running shoes and the bike, well, you know that makes me all fuzzy inside. Now, you'll just have to ride it. Unfortunately, I cannot share your enthusiasm for the paper cutter...you have Kari for that one :)
Oh, okay. I see. Here are the things you did for yourself. Okay, now you have the 'stuff' but when will you find the time to do any of it??? Okay, January 2009. That's my prediction.
I also have a Rotatrim paper cutter. I'm not sure if it's the exact same model. I got it from the Paper Cutter Store. I think it's great!
Yea! for you! All your new stuff looks so fun! I love new and shiny stuff! Let me know how the biking goes. I've been hinting to Dan that road biking may be a better option for us than mountain biking (which we do oh so much-haha). He's ignoring me.
Post a Comment