20 March 2008

~NEWS FLASH~

TODAY HILARY WAS:
Sick of my car being dirty.
Sick of not running--I need to start running.
Sick of not having a road bike.
~i was sick and tired of it all~
"Who Did Hilary Take Care Of Today?"
Hilary took care of {me}.
YIPPEE!
~finally I took care of {me}~
{side note: It feels a bit odd getting all of this stuff--I am not sure what to feel--don't get me wrong, I AM A HAPPY GIRL--it just feels very odd}

4 comments:

Kari said...

Well what did you do for yourself then?

Leicy said...

Love your new shoes! I e-mailed Pete again about the wet suits I told him that he may want to get one for you too.... :~) I also mentioned the bike he said that he could get be to borrow. I love Pete but he doesn't like e-mailing me back. Butt head!

{Hilary} said...

Peter is TOO DAMN BUSY to reply to family. I am lucky if I hear from him via e-mail, once a day.
SUCKS FOR ME. Don't feel bad.

Leicy said...

I think he says he is busy but he is probably surfing the internet right now saying, 'screw you Feliece'....he he he....don't tell him I said that until I get my wet suit....he he he....