22 March 2008

Sorry about not blogging much these days.
I don't know what it is or do I?
I use to blog up to three times a day.
All you, (my friends) are lucky if I comment on your blogs once a week, yet alone me post once a week.

After blogging since 2005 {even if it was a few post} I just need a bit of a break.
Nobody wants to hear all my bitching about things I just can't change in my life.
We all know the list. I refer to it often enough.

The List Includes but Not Limited To:
Peter being in school (only nine months left tell he finishes his MBA @ Westminster)
The lack of {me} time
kids--and all that jazz
taking care of me
work
Scottie dogs

Getting out--in general
Working out or the lack there of
Craft time--it needs a piece of the pie

So...I will work on blogging.
{Side note: You know it's bad when I didn't even blog about going skiing a few weekends ago. It's so unlike me when I don't blog about actually getting out.}
Hilary, Hilary, Hilary--what are we going to do with you.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Oh No, Not the LIST again :)