Molly came home at 3:30 yesterday afternoon.
Truth be told...it was as if nothing happened when we picked her up.
I was {almost} hoping that she was going to be acting as if she was sick.
NOPE, not really...
{side note: today I would like to say she is back to 95% of her "normal" Molly self.}
If Molly were acting sick it would partly help me feel {just} a bit better about the amount$ of Molly's near death experience but that's what it is and Molly is better. Peter and I were lucky both on our response time as well as the wonderful care Molly received both at University Pet Clinic and The Pet ER that Molly recovered so quickly and was home within 28 hours.
THE PICK UP{ I was acting worst then Sidney}:
It was sooo CUTE.
Molly must of been able to hear Sidney and I at the front desk when we came into Cottonwood Animal Hospital/The Pet ER...She instantly started her high pitch yelping/barking. Sidney was actually the one that pointed it out to me...Mom, listen, that's Molly? Sure enough it was.
Tonight Peter gave both dogs baths.
A hour later I had brushed both dogs which made my nose twitch like crazy and still feels like I have a dog hairball, if at all possible, stuck in both nostrils.
Last night I washed all of Molly's blankets and while at Walgreen's picking up major cold medicine for myself, I also bought four new toys for the dogs.
Amazingly enough Peter didn't say a thing when I got home.
RIGHT ON PETER!
So a full day in bed, everyone is healthy {besides me} and I still feel like I could stay home another day. Really, I feel that horrible. Peter told me that he thinks I am a hypercondreact but I think their is a fine line between dramatic and that.
2 comments:
How scary for you guys! Glad she made it through :)
I am glad she is back to normal. How sad!!!!
Post a Comment