29 April 2008

Ramdom Things:

Random Thing #1: I really love this quilt and sham.
What I love even more are the Wall Hooks.
How fun are those?
I think I need all three items. Porter needs a bed set.
Random Thing #2:
You would think that with Allergy/Cold pills in my system that I would be feeling "okay".
Truth be told, I feel as if one set or the other is not working but I thought I had covered my basics with taking both.

NOPE, not the case here...
Cold vs. Allergies...what do I really have?

Not sure but either way I feel blah.
Yeap, that's right.
...blah...

3 comments:

miss morgan... said...

ohmygosh i am having the exact same issue! i have never had allergies before but i was starting to show symptoms this year and then all this grossness! ick! i don't know what it is now! hope you feel better!

Nancy said...

Sorry you feel blah... have you tried Musinex- maybe it will help. I love the quilt. It would be great for a boys room. I hope you feel better soon.

Kimberly said...

Way killer room! Love your fun random thoughts! I hope you are feeling betta! (((hugs)))
xoxo
Love ya,
K