05 May 2008

{EtSy fiNdS}

You can find cute stuff like this at boy girl party
Only a nut like {me} would pay for a picture of a felt owl...no I didn't buy it but damn, it's cute!
I wish this sunflower pendant came with matching earrings.
Need I say more? Anything Scottie is good in my book!!!
I love all the colors and shapes in this goodie set.
I have wanted a chandelier like this one for a while now.
Too fun and cute! I think I would put it in my bedroom.
I think this picture of coffee would look great in a kitchen, even my kitchen, in front of my sink.
She also has a cute tea cup one that would look great next to the coffee picture.

I love this pillow.
I think it would be fun to make four or five of them in all sorts of colors & shades of blues and browns for my bed.

No comments: